Saturday, November 21, 2009

New day, new perspective

Uh...I checked out my xanga from way back in the day and I think I sort of like how I used to write. I remember really enjoying writing and thinking that maybe someone would care to read what I had to say. Now I'm involved in journalism and media! Yay! Hopefully I'll make a difference through my writing or blow someone's mind away with some essay or story. For now I can only hope and concentrate on grammatical errors and the content of my writing. I'm so self conscious about my writing. Besides rem·i·nisc·ing I realized something, maybe? Maybe not. I just wrote a whole paragraph of thoughts but decided to delete it. I'll end this with a list..

I love's:
Helen
i love yous
i miss yous
thank yous
texts
sincere smiles
sleeping
old personal writing
pictures
dance music
faith


What am I doing?





No comments:

Post a Comment